A tattoo deposit is paid after a consultation with an artist to begin work on a tattoo design, and to hold a tattoo appointment thereafter.
Depending on the size and the detail of your tattoo design, a $50 to $300 deposit is required.
The deposit is applied to the cost of the tattoo on the day that it is completed.
If it’s multiple sessions, the deposit will be applied on the LAST session the tattoo is to be completed on.
All tattoo deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
A deposit will also be forfeited in full in the case of:
- You do not appear for a tattoo appointment;
- You cancel or reschedule an appointment without giving at least 48 hours notice;
- You arrive more than 30 minutes late to a tattoo appointment without contacting the artist
- You fail to reschedule a new appointment within 30 days of a cancelled appointment
We will need another deposit if;
- You change your mind and want another design after the artist has already done a drawing
- You ask for significant changes that were not discussed at the consultation appointment.
- Rescheduling a 2nd time; I understand that “things happen” in life that will not permit you to make your tattoo appointment. In those cases I allow 1 reschedule WITHOUT another deposit. If you need to reschedule a 2nd time after that, I will ask that you leave another deposit to hold a new spot of which the deposit will be applied to the cost of your tattoo.